Sunday, February 27, 2011

I get by with help from my friends!

I am so lucky to have the best friends and the best boyfriend! When I told them about my acceptance they were all so happy for me! My best friend Rachel and I went out for a celebratory lunch at Harry's Chocolate Shop, we had such a great day! We watched a Disney movie, relaxed and just a had a good time with both of our bfs. We all hung out played games and celbrated life! I think that is the best thing that we can do, because life is so important! We have a lot to celebrate, me and my internship, Rachel got her job at the JW Marriot which is great, the four of us are going to Las Vegas with one of our other favorite people Greg, Rachel and I will both be graduating in a couple short months, we are all in love, and we have a fantastic group of friends!
Currently I am watching the Oscars, what great stuff, I love movies! Congrats Toy Story 3 for the best animated film win! While watching the Oscars, I am also working on random projects for school mostly 492 food lab ugh as well as Eta Sigma Delta stuff and working on my graduation video. I have decided to compile a video that will encompass some things from my High School, College Career, and life in general. I have loved making this video, I have always had a passion for piecing together little videos like this, and I love looking at old pictures with High School friends and my family! I am going to miss all of them a lot, but I cannot wait to start on this new chapter of my life! I am excited for this summer though, I get to spend it at home, which I wasn't able to do last summer, but I get to see 3 of my best friends get married, go to a family reunion, and spend some time with the best parents and friends in the entire world! Tomorrow my mom is coming to visit which I am really excited about we will get to talk about Disney all day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment